NGO “Center for Climate Changes” (CCC) was established in late 2007 and officially registered in January 2008, as non – government, non – religious, non – political, and non – profit organization.
The mission of CCC is to protect environment and implement activities combating climate changes and improving the environment. The main aims of the Center for Climate Changes are:
- Support industry in improving their energy and environmental performance
- Raising public awareness about Climate Changes and opportunities of CDM
- Suggesting measures for improving and amendment the legal framework in the field of Energy, Climate Changes and Environment
- Strengthening the capacities of the local and national level, and so to the industry capacities for developing climate change related projects and improve environmental performances
- Promoting and supporting environmental governance, energy and environmental management.
CCC’s vision is to make low carbonated community and environmental responsible society. In order to achieve this CCC is directing its activities towards industrial energy efficiency, industrial pollution and prevention control, waste management, climate change mitigation and adaptation measures and energy and environmental management.
CCC was established by people who have extensive experience in climate change, environment management and protection, who want to share their experience to others and support central and local authorities in establishing good governance in environment, particularly in combating climate change and promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy.
CCC has experience in the following areas:
- Environmental management (ISO 14001:2004)
- Waste management programs
- Energy management (ISO 50001:2011)
- Preparing IPPC applications
- EIA and SEA studies
- Preparing elaborates for environment
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Organizing public awareness campaigns
- Providing logistical support for organization of different environmental public events
Aim to strengthen our capacity since the beginning, CCC has team of professionals with more than 5 years experience in the field of environment and numerous external experts covering different technical areas.