Overall objective: Strengthening the role of CSOs in the field of environment in the process of rapprochement and preparation for negotiations with the EU on Chapter 27.
Specific objective: Strengthening the capacity of CSOs to rapprochement to the EU by stimulating co-operation between CSOs in formulating and communicating common views on CSOs and raising awareness among the general public.
- Reinforced capacities of the Macedonian CSOs for monitoring the negotiations with the EU for Chapter 27
- Increased awareness of the CSOs on the importance of taking an active role in the negotiations with the EU
- Increased awareness of the general public about the benefits of EU accession
- Increased cooperation between CSOs and relevant authorities to communicate common views on issues in the field of environment.
- Informative meeting for starting the project
- CSO capacity building seminars
- Establishment of a national network of CSOs to monitor negotiations with the EU for Chapter 27
- Handbook for Monitoring EU Negotiations Chapter 27
- Workshop for the establishment of the national network of CSOs
- Meetings with the competent authorities
- Preparation of communication strategy
- Preparation of a draft report
- Publication of the report on the position of CSOs
- Develop a project website;
- Official presentation of the report on the position of CSO Chapter 27
- Preparation of press releases, participation in roundtables, TV shows, dissemination of information on social media, monthly newspaper
Project duration: 18 months (01.7.2020 – 31.12.2021)
Financed by: Civica Mobilitas